Old October 16th 07, 08:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Charliechoo Charliechoo is offline

Default how do i calculate a 4 week rolling average

How do i get excel to calculate and display a 4 week rolling average? I have
the dates of each week in column A, the sales data is entered in column B. I
am not sure if I need to use Today's date to generate the average or if I can
just get Excel to drop the 1st week when I enter a new sales figure. If
anyone has an understandable formula it would be most appreciated!