Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Garyw Garyw is offline

Default How do I change colors on the row/column active header?

Well if by default that is supposed to be the case then somehow mine got
turned off. Any idea on how to turn it back on?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

If you select any cell the row and column headers for that cell will turn color.

If you select a row or column header that header will turn black.

This is default behaviour for versions <2007.

I do not have 2007 so can't speak for that.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:28:01 -0700, GaryW
wrote:

When active I've seen the row and column header buttons a different color
than the rest of the header buttons. How do I turn on this feature? Right
now the buttons become bold but I'v eseen the entire button go from grey to
blue.