Simon Shaw

In Page Setup: If you are using the Scaling option to print to a certain
number of pages wide by pages tall and/or you are using the columns to repeat
at left, try:

- clearing the number of pages tall value (so that it is blank), and/or
- if you are printing to one page wide, remove the columns to repeat at left

Simon

"Peter MB" wrote:

When I print a spreadsheet I cant get it to print to the full page - it
prints smaller unlike older excel program.
Also when i set the margins for a spreadsheet the left hand margin wont move
over to the edge of page like right hand side?