Old August 15th 07, 05:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve Steve is offline

Default conditional formatting for multiple sets of conditions

I think I'm figuring it out. The first solution Dave posted works if the
values are entered directly into the cells whereas the second solution works
if the target cells contain formulas that derive the cell values from
elsewhere. I need to play with this and see if I'm on the right track. If so,
no further discussion should be necessary. If not, or I figure something else
out, I'll post back here for the benefit of the board. steve.