Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve Steve is offline

Default conditional formatting for multiple sets of conditions

Is there any reason this code works in one sheet but not another? I copied
the code from the original sheet and pasted it into a new sheet (via "view
code.") The only way to get the sheet code to do the formatting is to step
through (or run) it in the VB editor. Then the cells get formatted but the
formatting sticks even when changing the cell values. It's like the code is
applying the fomatting based on the cell's value at that point in time, but
then never checking to see if the value changes again. This is driving me up
the wall. The ONLY change to the code was the range to check. Thanks again.