Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tricia Tricia is offline

Default How to change shade of cells when selecting multiple cells

Did anyone ever reply? I have the same question and can't find any
information anywhere.

"abrummet" wrote:

Anyone have any ideas?

"abrummet" wrote:

Currently when I select multiple cells with my cursor the "highlighted" color
is very faint. It has a black line around the selected area when just selecting one section of cells but if I use the control button and try to highlight multiple cells in a different section of the worksheet it is nearly impossible for me to see especially if there is a glare on my screen. Is there a way to make the shading darker when I select multiple cells so I can see what I've selected?