Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default Does anyone read books?

On Jul 24, 8:58 am, "Bob Phillips" wrote:

Actually, it is RTFM. RTFL is about funny ...

Read the funny link?

Do you suppose there is a mental fatigue that Dave Thomas is in the
grip of. I hate to suggest insanity as I am new here but it does seem
that he has no concept of netiquette.

Not that I am afraid of alienating nor of insulting him. It just seems
such a shame that people are afflicted like that and online the only

If you knew them personally you might have a great deal of sympathy
for such people even though avoiding them like the plague.