Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sum of Multiple Pages

If you get that sort of error, my guess is that you don't have sheets called
'page 1' and 'page 2'. You'll need to change the references to the actual
names of the sheets in your workbook. The defaults would be 'Sheet1' and
'Sheet2' without the spaces. The easiest way of setting up your formula is
to go to your destination cell, type the equals sign, then go to the source
sheet and click in the source cell, whose reference will automatically be
included in the formula bar, then type the + sign and continue the formula
in the same way. Tick to accept.
--
David Biddulph

"Millington" wrote in message
When I enter ='page 1'!K67 + 'page 2'!J45 + D19, I receive the #REF!
error
message.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

One way:

='page 1'!K67 + 'page 2'!J45 + D19

In article ,
Millington wrote:

I have a sum formula in cell K67 for page 1, a sum formula in cell J45
on
page 2, & a sum formula in cell D19 on page 3. What formula would I
enter in
cell J19 on page 3 to add the sum formulas from the 3 previous
mentioned
pages?