Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Copy & pasting formulas across workbook tabs

Do you paste it into the same cell in each sheet?

if not you might want to use

=IF(ISERROR($O$17/$O$15),0,($O$17/$O$15))

if you want it in the same place in each sheet you can group the sheet first
and then paste it, that way you can do multiple sheets

Btw, what does "not calculate correctly" means, unexpected result?

If I copy that formula and paste it into other sheets it works fine

Peo Sjoblom

"Anne Reichler" wrote in message
I have a formula that doesn't calculate correctly when I copy and paste it
across tabs in a workbook. The formula is :
=if(iserror(O17/O15),0,(O17/O15)). However when I type it in each cell it
will work correctly. There are many instances of this formulas and many
tabs
and to have to type each one will take way too much time. Does anyone
know
why this is happening and have suggestions on fixing?