Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Is there a step by step procedure on macros?

Go into the VBE and click inside the procedure.
Hit F8 to step through the code.

If this doesn't help, you may want to post the code (like Toppers suggested) and
post more details--where is the code located, how you start the macro.

And make sure you've enabled macros when you opened the workbook.

Bill wrote:

I have a amcro and cannot get it to run, I have come to the conclusion that I
must be doing something basic wrong. Our company tech. support cannot see
anything wrong, so it must be something overlooked.

--

Dave Peterson