Frank Kabel

Hi
maybe you could also explain what you want to do afterwards (after
positioning the cursor)?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"sslabbe" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I've just started using the hyperlinks so everything is just set to

go to
cell A1 now. What I want is to find the first blank cell in column J

and
then position the cursor in the next row in column C. I thought I

could use
the COUNTA function to identify the first blank cell, but I don't

know how to
make the cell in column C active. I might just be entering the

reference
incorrectly.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
what HYPERLINK formula are you currently using?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"sslabbe" schrieb im

Newsbeitrag
I have a workbook with approx 60 worksheets in it. I have set up

hyperlinks
on the 1st sheet to take me directly to the worksheet I want to

see.
Is
there any way of using a function in the Hyperlink cell

reference, so
the
link will automatically position me at the right cell on the

target
sheet? I
thought I could use the COUNTA function to determine the first

non-blank
cell, but the hyperlink doesn't seem to like it.