Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bryan[_2_] Bryan[_2_] is offline

Default How do I Auto Populate a cell with a chart based on a value

I have a number of values (example: H 25%, H 50%, H 75%) in separate
cells on column. There are 30 in total. I would like my team to enter
one of the values in a separate cell which would then pre-populate a
chart based (also within the spreadsheet) on that value. The theory
is
that the higher the sales stage/value, the larger the graph gets. Is
this possible? I'm a novice in excel so, please be as basic as
possible. Any assistance ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU.