Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
HeireneM HeireneM is offline

Default Excel to recalculate a worksheet based on a time interval

Thanks, looks a little complicated but I will work through it.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

see:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200709

"HeireneM" wrote:

How do I do this?. I typed it into the help page and got nothing

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Use an OnTime event procedure.
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200709

"HeireneM" wrote:

I want to be able to use Conditional formatting to highlight a section of a
worksheet based on the current time. I know that I can get the current time
and I know how to Conditional format. My problem is how do I get the
worksheet to update the current time on a regular basis without me forcing a
recalculate manualy or reopening the worksheet