ste mac

wow...some good information, I'm glad I asked this question...

So it seems working with big spread sheets carrying a lot of data
and calcs 2003 is more robust, the pivot table is a plus and the
ability to autorecover is a bonus...

I presume testing my spreadsheets on 2003 may be worth doing before
migrating,or is this usually not a problem..? I would hate to have to
go through line after line of code to find a problem especially when
I don't really know what I'm looking for...hhhmmm...

Will it work backwards? 2003 to 2000?

The consensus of opinion on moving up seems to be ...Yes...

Thankyou very very much for all the information...cheers

ste