Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] rtilghman@gmail.com is offline

Default Charts in closed groups shrinking

Having a wierd problem with charts - pie charts specifically - I've
included in collapsible groups in a spreadsheet I use to do analysis.
Hoping someone here can help.

Basically I'm finding that if I size a pie chart that's in a
collapsible group (row group), collapse that group, save the XLS, then
uncollapse the group the pie chart is approximately half its size. If
I do it again the chart is half again its original size.

Does anyone know what's going on? Is there a way to make sure Excel
preserves set chart sizes? I can't find any setting around this, and
its annoying to either keep all my groups open (they're grouped so I
don't have to see them all at once) or resize the pie charts
repeatedly (I have a lot of them).

Thanks in advance for any help.

-rt