Michael Bednarek

On 20 Feb 2005 01:35:03 -0800, (ste mac) wrote
in microsoft.public.excel.misc:

I am seriously considering purchasing Office 2003...

I have all my work in Excel 2000 is it worth upgrading?
will my apps still run in 2003? or should I just stay with Excel 2000?

Application.FileDialog(), which was actually introduced in V10 (XP)
(which I never had), is a highly useful addition in VBA.

We didn't have many issues migrating Excel from 9 (2000) to 11 (2003),
although some workbooks refused to be opened. Luckily, V11 can coexist
quite happily with V9. Or were that Word documents? I'm not sure now.

Also, the default seems to have changed in Access from DAO to ADO, so
some Dim statements in VBA had to be properly qualified.

--
Michael Bednarek
http://mbednarek.com/ "POST NO BILLS"