Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I hyperlink to a specific cell in other excel worksheet

Yasna

I don't think you want a hyperlink.

All you need is a link to the other cell.

=Sheet2!A1 entered in a cell on Sheet1 will return the value.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:47:58 -0800, Yasna
wrote:

Thanks Mike,

I want to have the value of the formulated cell in another worksheet
displayed (via hyperlink) in another worksheet...possible?
If this is possible please go step by step.
Thanks,

"Mike" wrote:

Select the cell you want to hyperlink to and give it a name (Insert - name)
and then you can hyperlink to it.

Mike

"Yasna" wrote:

I need to have a specific cell in Worksheet 'A' to reflect the contents of a
formulated call of another Worksheet 'B'.
E.G. Worksheet 'A'...(cell E4)...NEEDS TO DISPLAY THE NET % OF PROFIT
(WHICH IS A FORMULATED CELL) FROM Worksheet 'B' ...(cell O7)

Is this even possible? Will it display the contents in that cell or will it
only link to the Worksheet itself?

Thank you in advance!