Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I hyperlink to a specific cell in other excel worksheet?

You can hyperlink to any cell in any sheet in your workbook:

Insert Hyperlink... Place in this Document

then supply either the reference cell or a Named Range.
--
Gary's Student
gsnu200706

"Yasna" wrote:

I need to have a specific cell in Worksheet 'A' to reflect the contents of a
formulated call of another Worksheet 'B'.
E.G. Worksheet 'A'...(cell E4)...NEEDS TO DISPLAY THE NET % OF PROFIT
(WHICH IS A FORMULATED CELL) FROM Worksheet 'B' ...(cell O7)

Is this even possible? Will it display the contents in that cell or will it
only link to the Worksheet itself?

Thank you in advance!