Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default I can't right click cells in the spreadsheet and I don't know why

Sally

I think you are able to right-click in your sheet.

Now the question is..........what does or does not occur when you right-click?

No menu drops down? See below to reset.

A menu drops down but options are grayed out?

Maybe the sheet is protected.

Can you access the commands from the Edit menu?

If no menu appears with a right-click you shoud try re-setting the r-click.

Hit ALT + F11 to go to the VBEditor.

Then ViewImmediate Window.

Copy/paste this line into the window and hit <enter

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

OR copy/paste this sub to a module and run it.

Sub reset()
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:21:02 -0800, Sally84
wrote:

I am unable to right-click in my spreadsheets (to access the copy, paste,
format options), and it is driving me crazy! Help!