Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sherberg Sherberg is offline

Default CELLS NOT CALC FORMULAS - VALUES STAY SME FORMULAS CORRECT?? H

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! THAT JUST SAVED ME DOUBLE TIME ON THE SPREADSHEET.
THANK YOU AGAIN

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

It sound like you need to use"
Tools | Options; open Calculation tab; set Automatic ON
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Sherberg" wrote in message
Multiple wkshts same problem- formulas in cells are correct but the value
doesn't chg. I have to go to the formula line and click on it and then on
the ck mark to recalculate the formula. If I copy formulas across to
multiple cells the correct formula copies across but the value of the cell
copied appears in the cell. Is there something I need to disable/enable
in
EXCEL? Help!!!