Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
john the confused john the confused is offline

Default charting non-contiguous data

You can select your data by holding the Ctrl key and then use the chart
wizard. When you want to add new data, enter it in the cell and then either
click & drag it to the chart or use copy & paste
--
John
MOS Master Instructor

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"Tom" wrote:

Hi all,
Can someone tell me how to add non-contiguous data to a chart. My data is in
B21, G21, L21........IR21. Ideally, the chart would auto-update to include
data as it is entered on a weekly basis.

Thanks!