Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nat Nat is offline

Default Converting a spreadsheet into a "fillable" PDF form

Quick question for all. I know how to convert spreadsheets to PDF, as we
utilize various versions of Adobe professional. Will be testing 8.0 shortly,
however I have a simple question (I hope). In our organization, there are
over 500 forms created; many of which are either Excel or Word format. A lot
of these forms have formulas in the cells to perform mathematical functions.
When the user converts the existing spreadseet, to PDF, I want to make sure
that they will still be able enter data into certain cells in the new PDF.
My question is where is this enabled? Is there a setting in the original XLS
file, or is it somewhere in the new PDF file?

Thanks for any assistance,
Nat