Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
maperalia maperalia is offline

Default ho do i insert calendar into xls worksheet

Hi Ron;
I sorry to bother you again, but I want to make work the calendar in other
computer and does not work.
I noticed that this computer does not have the "calendar control" under the
menu Insert/Object/Create New/"OBJECT TYPE".
Can you tell me how can I add this calendar control in excel?

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

hi maperalia

If you go in Edit mode (button on the control toolbox toolbar) and select the calendar you can see the name in the formulabar.
You can change it there also

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"maperalia" wrote in message ...
Ron;
I got the same error message that Drahos had.
What do you mean with "Maybe the Calendar you have add to the worksheet is
not named Calendar1". How and where can I change this name?

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Drahos

Maybe the Calendar you have add to the worksheet is not named
Calendar1

Check out the name

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Drahos" wrote in message ...
Hi Paul,
I need to use in my Excel Form a calender as described. I have done what
was recommeded on the webside you are reffering to. While choosing a cell
from the range where should be the calendar I receive the Runtime error "424"
- object required and the Debug shows this line:
Calendar1.Left = Target.Left + Target.Width - Calendar1.Width

If choosing a cell outside of the range I receive the same runtime error and
the Debug shows this line:

ElseIf Calendar1.Visible Then Calendar1.Visible = False

I use the Excel 2003.

Please, can you advice me what the problem is.
Thanks a lot.

"Paul B" wrote:

halina, here is one way,
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm