Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default How do I ignore Graphs zero values.

I suggest you read Jon's answer again. He's told you exactly how to do it.
--
David Biddulph

"AR" wrote in message
Jon

I have done this but in an earlier discussion Andy suggested after doing
the
formula you: " Use conditional formating to hide the #N/A". THis is the
part
I cannot get to work. Whatever version of N/A I use I cannot fomat it.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Use the Is Formula option, and this formula, where the active cell is A1

=ISNA(A1)

"AR" wrote in message
I have tried doing a conditional format on the #N/A but it does not seem
work. What do you need to specifically put in the conditional format. I
have
tried #N/A, NA(), N/A ?

"fishy" wrote:

Working thanks - as you said, already tried the first suggestion but
as
it
was a formulae, it still showed.

"Andy Pope" wrote:
Hi,

That will not work is the cells actually contain zero because by
definition containing zero is NOT empty.

The zeros will either need to be removed from the cells or replaced
with
NA().

=IF(SUM(myrange)=0,NA(),SUM(myrange))

Use conditional formating to hide the #N/A