Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Jim Moberg Jim Moberg is offline

Default Automatic hyperlink insertion.

Hi,

I am working on a project that will require me to run an Access query
against our production database to get updated information on a subset of
orders each day for the next few months.

The data will be put into excel and one of the fields will be an order
number. Each order number needs to be a hyperlink that will take the user of
the spreadsheet directly to the order in our system. Incidentally our system
was built using .NET and is entirely web based.

Is there an easy way to set up each individual link for each order? I'm not
sure of the best way to do this. Each day I will have a varying number of
records to update and setting the links up manually is out of the question.