Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
macropod macropod is offline

Default Excel hyperlink to specific word mail merge record

Hi Jeegna,

Unfortunately, hyperlinking to a specific record would necessitate bookmarking
that record, but the mailmerge process necessarily deletes any bookmarks in
the document.

If you know the exact details of the edit and the edit criteria, and the edit
criteria are reflected in your mailmerge data source, you could use field
codes in your main mailmerge document to incorporate the edit as part of the
merge.

Cheers

--
macropod