Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Rookie 1st class Rookie 1st class is offline

Default Auto Number in Invoice

liz if you think I was angry you were mistaken. Dave has saved my bacon to
many times to count. When Dave responds to any problem I alway read it. This
is my first time with J, he done good too. He had considerably more patience
with your inquiry than would have I. I would have asked you to begin a
separate thread even though you and Pammi had similar problems. I would only
have requested that because I am not capable of multi-tasking. I think both
you and Pammi would have been better served with your own thread. I think the
solution to both problems would also have easier to follow. My concern was
Pammi I didn't realize J was fixing her problem in addition to yours.
Lou

"lizard1socal" wrote:

For the good of the people on the site and the people trying to help, no one
should take offense to anyone that is making a contribution to the site and
its people. We are all here to try to learn , or to try to help those that
want to learn or that have a problem they are trying to solve. No one should
take offense to the people that are trying to help others. We are all here
for the better understanding and knowledge to be gained of the subject, so
its best if everyone work together as a whole for all to gain !!
--
lizard1socal