Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default Import Excel File to Contacts in Outlook

Jerry

One and the same...go through the import routine detailed and then choose
your contacts folder as the destination in the wizard

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"JERRY" <jerliz@home wrote in message
I apologize that my post was not clear. I am not referring to Outlook, the
email client. I want to import names, addresses, phone numbers into the
contacts section of Microsoft Office Outlook.

Thank you again for any help herein
Jerry

In addition, if you give your data table in Excel a name through
InsertName
Define you can import directly from the Excel workbook.

Gord

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 21:03:22 -0800, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrote:

Jerry

Yes, from the Outlook end.

FileImportFollow your nose from there.

For some assistance.......................

Browse through this google search result for one method of importing the
Excel
contacts to Outlook.

http://snipurl.com/pssw

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 22:24:19 -0500, "JERRY" <jerliz@home wrote:

Could some one help me with some directions as to how to import a simple
spread sheet containing names addresses and phone numbers in Excel to my
contacts in Outlook
With Appreciation
Jerry