Simon Shaw

Default Naming Ranges

Hi,

When I name a Range on Sheet1, then make a Copy of Sheet1 to say Sheet2,
then access the Define Names dialogbox, I can see the named Range listed
twice. One is noted as belonging specifically to Sheet2 and the other appears
without a sheet reference.

When assiging a name to a Range, can I specify that it belongs to a certain
sheet?

Also, how would I change this code to assign the sheet name aswell?

ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="myRange", RefersToR1C1:="=Sheet1!R1C1:R10C1"

I am trying to assign a the name 'Column_Header_Range' to each sheet in my
workbook and I want to do it through a macro

Thanks

Simon Shaw

thanks

Simon