Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dana DeLouis Dana DeLouis is offline

Default How do I perform mathematical convolution in Excel?

F Does anyone know how to easily perform the mathematical
F operation of convolution in Excel? Thanks!

Excel has an Add-Inn called "Data Analysis" that includes a Fourier
Transform program.
It surprisingly works quite well.
--
HTH :)
Dana DeLouis

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
MuPad also runs under Windows
--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"James Silverton" wrote in message
Hello, FeynmanDiagram!
You wrote on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:46:01 -0800:

F Does anyone know how to easily perform the mathematical
F operation of convolution in Excel? Thanks!

Further to my earlier reply. If cost is a problem, symbolic algebra
programs are available for Linux tho' I have not used any of them lately.
MuPad is one that comes to mind.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not