Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

Default User-defined charts

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:35:22 -0500, "Jon Peltier"
wrote:

I suspect for backwards compatibility there may be similar functionality, at
least through VBA. In the UI, there is a new chart template capability,
which I haven't had the chance to try out. Are you planning to upgrade?

The customer in this project is considering to upgrade. They make
several reports every day with lots of charts in each report. One of
their main goals is to achieve consistant formatting througout all the
charts, without spending too much time and without letting the users
have to format it manually.

If this is easier with 2007, it may be an argument for upgrading.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen