Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default User-defined charts

I suspect for backwards compatibility there may be similar functionality, at
least through VBA. In the UI, there is a new chart template capability,
which I haven't had the chance to try out. Are you planning to upgrade?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Fredrik E. Nilsen" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:29:47 -0500, "Jon Peltier"
wrote:

Excel 2007 handles chart formatting in VBA nominally the same as in 2003,
although you may find some minor differences.

Thanks again, but I guess I was a bit unclear. What I meant was: Do
you know if 2007 handles user-defined charts any differently?

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen