Jimboski

Default Using a Text / Data output as a cell reference

I am trying to use the end of a column as a divisor and need to convert what
i guess is text into an actual cell reference if possible.
In column A, say there are 13 data points ending at cell A13.
I then try to turn that into a cell reference with the formula
="A"&TEXT(COUNTA(A1:A13,),"0") I put this formula in B1
the output of this is then A13
what i need this to do, is be able to divide any cell by A13.
The reason I am going through all this trouble is that there are many
columns and each has a different # of data points.
I hope this is somewhat clear. Thanks for any help