Bzltyr

Sorry I cannot help. I just want to add my disgust at this "upgrade." As an
accountant the problem gets worse when you click into a cell and then leave
that cell and 20 turns into .20. Try explaining that to a client.

"Michael" wrote:

Well thank you. I thought it wa me and I wias misssing something. I guess I
will reinstall Excel 2002 So I can actually save time by using the program.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi RD
yes, Excel 2003 is different than the previous versions for this

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Ragdyer" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I don't have this problem.
Did Redmond change this for '03 Debra?

RD

------
Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may

benefit !

------
"Debra Dalgleish" wrote in message
You can add a decimal and a zero at the end of the number, to

override
the fixed decimals. For example, type 33.0 and it well be entered

as 33

CPAMichael wrote:
How do I override fixed decimal place settings in EXcel 2003?

The
override
function does not work (pressing the decimal key after enterung

the
number in
a cell.)

--