Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Martin Martin is offline

Default On a DDE Linked worksheet : Copy and Paste Value to a to a file via a macro ?

Hi,

I'm now copying and pasting files from a worksheet in an excel file which
carries dde links to a worksheet in same file for purposes of values only.

Unfortunately other's in our team which have to open this excel file
experience problems because they have no access to the dde links causing
error messages.

Now I would my little routine of copying pasting values and formats to
happen to a file on our disk instead of to a worksheet in the same excel
file.

This file should and will be named CGG and this same name will be used all
the time for this file.

Hope I'm clear, Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Martin