Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default My Excel totals are always 1 or 2 cents too low. Any ideas?

=ROUND(A1,0) will round the value in A1 to the nearest whole number.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Andyb" wrote:

Using Excel 2003, front worksheet has a column with a total at the bottom.
Cells that are being added in that column are derived from other worksheets
within the same workbook. My total at the bottom of the column is always 1
or 2 cents too low. I'm suspecting the figures were rounded up somewhere
alon the line and now the final figure is not rounding up. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Andyb