Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Default How do I make 1 = "yes"?

Thanks for the comeback Nick......I couldn't figure out how to do it and
thought it was just me..........I'm struggling now trying to do it with code,
but not having much luck at that either.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Hi Chuck,

Not that I know of, at least not with 3 other conditions.
Normally the format code is divided into three zones: one each for positive, negative, zero, text.
But if you use it for self-defined conditions, I have not found a way to have 3 conditions and an ELSE branch.

Maybe someone else?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten