Norman Jones

Hi Gord,

Correct on the ileft/cleft issue, although it seems to make no difference
when
the code runs??

Only if no Option Explicit statement is used. Personally, I would always
advocate the use of OE.

I prefer Bob's code ...

I too like Bob's code, especially his adroit use of a dialog sheet. My use
of Jim Rech's code is driven by habit and a penchant for using inbuilt
functionality if possible.

---
Regards,
Norman

Correct on the ileft/cleft issue, although it seems to make no difference
when
the code runs??

I prefer Bob's code as the worksheets are listed on one visible "page"
with
option buttons rather than a scrollable listbox.

Gord