Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default F9 function key

Harlan taught me that years ago in one of his disparaging posts about my
ability (inability) to understand a formula of his.<bg

RD

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Good point Max.

I wish I had made that point at the conference Roger <g.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Roger Govier" wrote in message
Hi Max

You are quite right, of course!
As I never do hit Enter after pressing F9, I hadn't really considered
this.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Max" wrote in message
"Roger Govier" wrote:
Also, pressing ESC
Perhaps that's if we don't hit the enter, just the F9 <g
But to reverse F9+enter, pressing ESC may not suffice ..
--
Max
Singapore