Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
dhoward via OfficeKB.com dhoward via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Updating Links Each Month

Thanks, I have uploaded 2 examples, example master and example. Right now on
example I have the cells linked to the August cells on the example master.
When I copied the August spreadsheet on the example to create a worksheet for
September, the cell references to the August cells on the master are copied.
Is there a way to have the references automatically reference the next
month's cells on the master?

Franz Verga wrote:
I have 3 spreadsheets which I maintain to track sales. One for each
of our branches and one which serves as a master. I've been manually

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
How do I enter the references such that they automatically reference
the next column of cells on the master?

It's quite difficult to say, because you don't give us any detail...

It would be better if you could upload a sample file to www.rapidshare.de...