Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Bill Ridgeway Bill Ridgeway is offline

Default Accidental Deletion

You will have to install Excel, typically, from the 'MS Office' or 'MS
Works' CD. Just place the CD in the tray and the computer should recognise
it and 'read' the CD. From there just click on the Excel option and it will
be installed. It is strongly recommended that immediately after installing
you go 'Office updates' (www.microsoft.com) and download and install updates
which will then update any security issues in the original software.

If you don't have the 'MS Office' or 'MS Works' CD I'm afraid you will have
to buy one.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"Brian Frantz" <Brian wrote in message
I accidently deleted excel off of my hard drive and would like to know how
bring it back.