Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard Buttrey Richard Buttrey is offline

Default Copy PasteSpecial not working

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:08:45 -0600, "Dave"
wrote:

Richard

Maybe a memory issue. Do you have less RAM on one computer? Maybe try
breaking the named range into two parts and try the paste special with a
smaller range.

Dave

Dave,

You may be on to something.

Although as I mentioned to Bob just now I have another workbook with
the same code which works fine, I've just noticed that when I closed
the new network copy of the workbook, I got a message 'Out of memory'
- although I'd not seen that on other occasions.

Looks like I'll have to get our IT network gurus to investigate.

Regards

__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK