Gord Dibben

Barry

Have you tried using CTRL + Click to select just the sheets you want to print.

Try it and then go to Print Preview and see what will print.

The print what default should be "activesheet(s)"

I think you will get what you want.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 06:21:03 -0800, "Barry Hull" <Barry
wrote:

I would like to set up a workbook so that when I click print, Excel
automatically prints only certain worrksheets that I have chosen, rather than
printing every worksheet. I am familiar with setting the print area, but
can't seem to stop Excel from printing every worksheet.

Regards,
Barry Hull