Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK HEK is offline

Default How do I set up a circle within a circle chart?

Ken, I guess that a doughnut chart can give u what y'r looking for. You may
like to check out Andy Pope's website
http://www.andypope.info/charts/pies.htm for inspiration and instructions how
to do it.
HTH,
Henk

"Ken" wrote:

I would like to create a chart in which one large circle represents the total
amount of something. That is, it represents 100%. I'd like to then have one
or more circles inside it to represent subset(s) of the large circle. For
example, the large circle might be all people in a zip code. The small circle
could be female residents, or left-handed people. It would be neat to be able
to have more than one subset circle, but I'd settle for one for now.