Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Add Listbox header using VBA

AFAIK you can't, you can only get headers if you bind the listbox to a
range.

In the ListBox,
- set the ColumnCount property to number of columns,
- set ColumnHeads to True,
- set RowSource to the range of cells below<< the column headers text

The cells above this RowSource range will be used as column headers.

You can set the rowsource in VBA

With Me.ListBox1
.RowSource = Range("A2:A5").Address
End With

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"shirley_kee"
wrote in message

I have Column A to BH in my excel sheet. I want to display column A, B
,C,E, G and BH in a userform listbox. I've manage to use VBA to add
selected column data into the listbox. My problem is I have no idea how
to create a list header on top of the list box. I try using the additem
but it doesn't work.

My listbox has horizontal scrollbar as the list is too long so I can't
use label to create the list header name

Please help...

--
shirley_kee
shirley_kee's Profile: