Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Scoooter

Default Desperately need help with 3 calculations

Dear All

I should first say that I have no knowledge about the If Function in
Excel although I have been trying to figure it out for weeks now. I
seem to be able to be able to do simple ones but to save time I need to
apply the following conditions to nested If Function's for Days
Elapsed, Number of Days Remaining and Due Date. I have tried to think
in depth of what I am trying to achieve so apologies if it is too much
detail. Any help would be greatly appreciated and remember, I don't
have a clue on what I am talking about so please excuse my ignorance.

Thanks in advance.

Scoooter

Days Elapsed (AK)
Display the number of workdays that have elapsed using the following
conditions:

If AA2 = blank then leave blank without displaying an error message.
If AA2 = "St1" then calculate Workdays elapsed from U2 and display.
If AA2 = "St2" then calculate Workdays elapsed from Z2 and display.
If AA2 = "St3" then calculate Workdays elapsed from Z2 and display.
If AA2 = "PE" then calculate Workdays elapsed from U2 and display.
If AA2 = "FOI" then calculate Workdays elapsed from U2 and display.
If AA2 = anything else then return "Not Required"
If AO2 = is populated with a date then quit counting days elapsed and
display final figure.

I also need to exclude the following holidays:
14/04/2006 Friday
17/04/2006 Monday
01/05/2006 Monday
29/05/2006 Monday
28/08/2006 Monday
25/12/2006 Monday
26/12/2006 Tuesday
01/01/2007 Monday

Number Of Days Remaining (AM):
If AA2 = blank then leave blank without displaying an error message.
If AA2 = "St" then countdown from 10 Workdays and display.
If AA2 = "St2" then countdown from 20 Workdays and display.
If AA2 = "St3" then countdown from 28 Workdays and display.
If AA2 = "PE" then countdown 10 Workdays and display.
If AA2 = "FOI" then countdown from 20 Workdays and display.
If AA2 = anything else then return "Not Required".
If AO2 = is populated with a date then quit counting down and display
final figure.

I also need to exclude the following holidays:
14/04/2006 Friday
17/04/2006 Monday
01/05/2006 Monday
29/05/2006 Monday
28/08/2006 Monday
25/12/2006 Monday
26/12/2006 Tuesday
01/01/2007 Monday

Due Date (AN):
If AA2 = blank then leave blank without displaying an error message.
If AA2 = "St1" then add 10 Workdays to date in U2 and display
revised date.
If AA2 = "St2" then add 20 Workdays to date in Z2 and display
revised date.
If AA2 = "St3" then add 28 Workdays to date in Z2 and display
revised date.
If AA2 = "PE" then add 10 Workdays to date in U2 and display
revised date.
If AA2 = "FOI" then add 20 Workdays to date in U2 and display
revised date.