Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Matt Lunn

Default Comments don't stay the size I choose.

"Sheila in CA" wrote:

I have formatted and saved my comment boxes to fit their content, but they
don't keep that size. I haven't hidden comments--which is the ONLY reason MS
gives for them changing their size. Comments are all different sizes, not
even uniform. What is the real reason for the change?! Thanks.

Click the comment and you should get a border like this //////. Click the
border again and it then should change to dots. Right click the border and
choose Format Comment. Choose Alignment and tick the Automatic Size box and
click OK.

Should keep it's size this way. HTH