Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Biff

Default #value

Hi!

The error in the Total cell is due to the error in the cell above it.

How about posting the formulas you're using in both cells.

Biff

"George." wrote in
message ...

Hey Guys -

www.lincolneather.com/tektips.jpg

I have attached the worksheet, if you get time to look at, could
explain to me why I keep getting the dreaded "#VALUE" argghh.
What the goal is to have user insert how many packs they want in the
months required - which then gives a total number of packs in the total
box. That figure is then used to calculate the price for all the packs.
Make sense?

I can get it to work if I put a number in, but if leave the cells empty
(with or without a space) I get #VALUE in the end total cell......

Thanks for any help

--
George.
George.'s Profile: