Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
duugg

Default A Very stubborn apostrophe that only shows in editing mode and the formula bar...

That worked like a charm! My Wednesday has been made!

As grateful as I am that others give me macros/formulas, I don't know
what to do with them.

Actually, as I know I'll have to deal with using formula(s) like the
ones listed above your post, what do I do with them?

I literally mean, step by step.

For example:

After copying the formula, where exactly do I paste it to?
Do the cells have to be highlighted?
How do I "run" it?
Is there a "play formula" button?

I realize for you experts, execution of formulas you provide may be
second nature to you, but for us "programming newbies" it's not that
simple.

Thanks everyone.

--
duugg