Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
mustang25

Default Multiple Excel Charts to PowerPoint

It amazes me to see the amount of knowledge stored on these forums. I'm
seriously impressed that there is an answer to my question. Thank you Jon.

Unfortunately, my VB skills are at about the same level as my 2 year old
son's. In other words, I don't know the first thing about it. I figured out
how to paste the code into the VBE, but when I try to run the macro, I get an
error saying "User Type not Defined." I know this has to be a very basic
issue, but like I said, I don't know the first thing about VB. Am I better
off just copying and pasting my charts one at a time?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Partway through this article you'll find programmatic approaches to that
very problem:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"mustang25" wrote in message
OK, I think I have a question that will stump even the best of you! :)

I have several worksheets that contain multiple charts. I want to copy
the
charts from Excel to PowerPoint with one chart to a slide. I can do so
one
at a time by copying and pasting them. The drawback is that it takes lots
of
time to do this because I'm working with 250+ charts. My question is if
there is a way to quickly export the charts to PowerPoint so that each
slide
contains a different chart.